Hi, I am trying this JQL query to find a text in summary and/or description but I ma getting this error. Could anyone help?
can you try summary ~ "PAA*"
Hello @Avnish Narula That is strange, because your JQL should work.! I tried myself and i could not see any mistake that could happen.
But just try the below:
1. refresh your screen and try again
2. do you use a different language keyboard (multibyte)
I think there could be a different space between your ~ and "PAA"
It did not help unfortunately
I tried that it did not help unfortunately
I use a Swedish keyboard
if its Swedish, is there any possibility of using multibyte characters, like use of a Scandinavian characters (Å, Ä, Ö etc...) different space between your ~ and "PAA" any problem here.?
apart from this I am out of any other possibilities
Remove the double quotes. The following works for me.
project = abc AND summary ~ Retro
It pulls all stories that have Retro in summary.
For the bonus:
I create stories for Retro items. I do have dashboard that pulls all Retro stories to create visibility. :-)
Have a great day, y'all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.