We have OpsGenie set up to generate an alert for incoming phone calls via the "Incoming Call" integration for a particular team. This is all working perfectly - the alert is created in the system and the call is routed to the right person.
Now we would like to automatically create an incident for each alert generated by an incoming call. We've defined a service for the team handling these calls, and we've create an Incident Rule on the service that says "IF for any received alert THEN create an incident with priority P1".

I can't see any indication that the rule is ever evaluated. No incident is created, and there's no indication on the alert activity log that the rule was evaluated.
I'm sure that I am missing something simple - maybe I need to connect the Alert to the Service somehow? But poking around I haven't been able to figure out what the missing link is. Any ideas?