I have created a program roadmap saved configuration, but it appears to only be saved for my own viewing. How can I make it available for others to view?
Thanks,
Hi @StephanieAllison,
You can save it as a detached instance by clicking on the Detached Instance button in the upper right corner next of the screen.You can learn more by reading the associated help article that you can access by clicking the blue Help button in the lower right corner of your screen.
Here is the article - 10X: Visualize Roadmaps in Work View – Jira Align.
Regards,
Peter
Thanks so much Peter! That was super helpful!
You are very welcome, Stephanie.
Hi Peter,
Initially your suggestion seemed great, but I soon realized that the detached instances are only a snap shot in time. Do you know of a way to share the configuration so it can be viewed with the most up to date information?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.