I have a Space where I publish and report deployment information for enhancement requests. This information can be used by several different teams, each with their own space.
What I want to do is provide the reporting link to each Team space, so that they can review the information provided, but I want to be able to have a link on the Deployment page that will direct the users back to their Space when they are finished.
Now, i understand that the Back button on the Web Browser is an option, but I would like to offer something that is a little more intuitive, something that recognizes the previous Space, not the previous Page. This way the user can navigate within the pages of one space and then return to their space when they're ready, instead over selecting the menu options.
Crazy thought, I know. But maybe someone has considered this and tried it.