I am having an issue with the macro media on Confluence. I have recorded a video using Camtasia 2 and exported the file as a .MOV. I uploaded the file with out a problem and was able to edit it as well.
2 weeks later I finished creating another video and used the same program to create the video; I exported the file the same way to a .MOV and Confluence is not recognizing the attachment as media went I attempt to insert media the drop down is blank, but the file is attached to the page.
This is the error message I am receiving:
Error rendering macro 'multimedia' : com.atlassian.renderer.v2.macro.MacroException: Cannot find attachment 'selection.mov'
I googled this error to see if others are experiencing the same issue and it seems like something similar was reported, but the issue was resolved as a file name issue. Thinking that could of been my issue I renamed the file something simple and removed all spaces. Nope, I am still experience this issue.
Any suggestions? Help.