HelloI'm trying to hide a <hr/> rule inside a table filter when the table filter returns no values. Is there any way to achieve this?
Hi @sa_mejia ,
I can suggest wrapping your Table Filter macro into the Table Transformer macro:
So when you don't have any suitable rows to display, you'll get a blue info message that there are no any rows returned (not the empty table header row as you had before).
Hi. Thanks for your reply, I was thinking in something that allows me to hide some elements that are inside of this filter like the hr (horizontal rule) when there's a filter applied and there are no matches, probably via CSS.
something like .tablefilter:empty(){ hr class-name {display : none;}}
We often use CSS to hide specific items from the Table Filter menu. Here is an example of several expressions to hide the "Hide columns" option for the different variants of the macro usage.
What exactly do you need to do? Do you use a filtering panel and when there are no any results you want to hide it? So your colleagues won't see it and won't know about the applied filters?
Hi @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
I hope you're still listening to this posting... ;-)
I was looking for a solution to avoid the display of the empty table header row if the filter conditions are set too restrictive. I found your solution, to wrap the Table Filter macro with a Table Transformer macro and it's a great solution. BUT:
Now the table filters are no longer displayed above the table, but below it.
This is also visible in your example (see screenshot). Since my table is rather long, this is not an acceptable solution. How can this be avoided?
RegardsUlrik
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.