Hi,
I have the below automation that I am trying to do. The ticket that I opened has a "Total Cost" of 1,100 but it states that the field doesn't match the condition.
Is Total Cost a Numeric Field type? This field have special formatting (above 1000 it change it to 1,000) . In your conditions you type 1000.00 .. Not sure if this is equal.
Hi Mirek,
It is a numeric field, but it will not let me change it with a comma in automation. It's only allowing me to type the value type for that field. So when I chose a user field, only allowed me to select a user.
Maybe you can try Smart Values?
You should be able to achieve the same including ability to change format of numeric field. Below is a reference to docs that might be useful
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-math-expressions/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.