Can this be solved, or any suggestions?
@evan
Where are you copying from?
You need to add the images as attachments especially if you are copying from a different software.
Best,
Fadoua
I am assuming you are talking about copying a document from another application like Word. You will need to do an import to get the images to come in. If copying from a web based document then they should come in. What are you specifically coping from?
I copy from microsoft office word docx file. There are lots of images in the file. I use ctrl+c to copy the whole content in the file, and use ctrl+v to paste into confluence page, then the images miss.
Yes, i copy a document from Microsoft Word. I copy texts and images together, but i only get texts in the confluence page.
You better add the document using the word macro if you don't want to add the attachments manually.
Copy/paste from any other application to Confluence won't always give you the expected results.
You can also copy/paste the text only but then add the attachments manually.
As @Tinker Fadoua states below if you want to bring word documents into confluence the best was is to import them in via the word macro.
I want to be able to copy paste word file data with pictures, and as noted above, only the text comes in. When I use the Confluence Macro, I cannot edit the content in confluence for future changes. This is not what I want.
Is there and easy way to copy and paste the word file data with pictures in the correct place into a confluence page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.