Hi Trello Community
Hope you're all keeping healthy and safe out there. I'd LOVE some help here please 
We have an Advertiser board and a Production Board. I'd like to be able to automatically create a card on the Production board from a card on the Advertiser board when an advertiser requires us to create them some artwork. I need the card to be updated with some information before it disappears off onto the Production board.
I was thinking of doing this as follows:
Step 1: Having a custom field checkbox on our Advertiser card asking if the Advertiser needs us to create their artwork. When checked a new card would be created in the same list on the Advertiser board with the same card name as the original, just with the work 'artwork' at the end.
Step 2: Our Advertiser board user would then complete the card details, then click a card button called 'Send to Pete' (our awesome Production Manager). This would move the card to the first list on the Production board.
The issue: Firstly, I can't work out how to create a card using automation - it isn't an option on the Butler rules page. Secondly, I don't know how to get the new card to to have the same name with the word 'artwork' after it (but this may be simple once I can access a 'create card' functionality).
Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious here - pretty new user 
Cheers
Lou (New Zealand)