I am looking to build a dashboard that shows what status (Testing) of tickets each day is in during a long release cycle.
So I have 50 stories that I intend for a deployment and the build time to production is 4 weeks. I want to know how many made it to testing on day 1 how many were in testing day 2 and then the wrong tally day over day.
Day 1: 5 in testing
Day 2: 7 in testing (were in that state during that day, and can move out)
Day 3: 5 in testing
....
Day 27: 40 in testing
etc.
Criteria of what I am attempting to build:
- work without caring about the release date for a deployment so I do not have to maintain for various releases. Looking Rich Text Filter is possible.
- Take in the fixversion scheduled release date as my means of subtracting days
- Shows day over day in a single gadget
- easy to maintain
Initial Efforts on gnarly JQL (does not work presently in current form):
project = PROJECT and status was in (Testing) ON (fixversion in releasedate("on endOfWeek(-2d)")
{and fixversion = 2103.06.00} -- trying to add this via rich text
Want to avoid Custom fields where I have FixVersionX - 1 day
status was in (Testing) ON ("2101-03-01")
status was in (Testing) ON ("2101-03-02")
etc