I use version 4.3.0 of Jira Service Desk (server) and would like to know where in the bank I can get the content from the comment field of the Satisfaction Survey? Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
@Patricia Albuquerque - hi Patricia! Go to the Jira project you want to see satisfaction info for, then click "Reports" (in the left toolbar), then choose "Satisfaction".
Hope this helps!
@Dave LIAO - Hi..Thanks for your quick return, but I need this information to export to Microsoft BI, so I need to know inside the Jira bank where I can extract it, because I also can´t create a filter using JQL.
@Patricia Albuquerque - Unfortunately it's not possible to export customer satisfaction comments out of the box in Jira.
If you already have Microsoft BI connected to your Jira instance, refer to this comment in ticket JSDCLOUD-4317. It might give you (and/or your database administrator) an idea of which database column to pull from.
You could also consider a Marketplace app to pull this info for you. I found one, but I don't have any personal experience with it: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215212/customer-satisfaction-survey-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Hi..I managed to make it work from a tip on the JSDCLOUD-4317 ticket.Thus:select p.pkey, i.reporter, ep.json_value from entity_property epjoin jiraissue ion (i.id = ep.entity_id)join project pon (i.project = p.id)where ep.property_key = 'service-request-feedback-comment'
Thanks !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.