Hi everyone,
Maybe someone can help me with this: I work in a multi-project environment and I want to create a list showing when versions from other projects (sub-projects so to speak) that impact my project go live. Those versions are named XY_X1.1, XY_X1.2 etc. and are continuously added.
I have been using the Issues Calender Plugin for Dashboards and I was able to show when the versions of my project release e.g. Q1’21 pops up on March 31. However, I couldn’t find any filter that shows me both
- when versions of my project release e.g. Q1’21
- when versions realized by other Jira projects that begin with XY_... release
I tried different filters but they’d show me all kinds of versions that sub-projects realize, not just the ones which are called XY_....
Is there any way to create a list that shows when XY_... versions are released? It would be great if the list updates itself when new XY_... versions are scheduled…
Many thanks in advance!
Best wishes,
Moritz
Edit: I figured out that I can create a list of all issues that realize the versions XY_... by the JQL query fixVersion ~ "XY_*".
Yet this query doesn't give me the dates of the versions. I tried to set the fixVersion ~ "XY_*" as a filter for the Issues Calender but the calender would still show me all kinds of versions.