Hi
I need some help to customize the Andriy Zhdanov time spent's work ratio column to be color coded
The column coding criteria would be
Green for <101%,
Yellow for 101%-120%
and Red for >120%
Best regards,
Tony
Hi @Tony87
for such specific cases (and Suggestions like this) I'd recommend to reach out to the developer if they have plans to introduce the feature you mentioned.From what I saw you can do it here:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/120/prime-timesheet-s-r-o
Cheers,Daniel
Hello @Tony87 it looks like you are already using a Jira Gadget to view the data.( I also understand that you were a Excel expert before )
From what I understand the Gadgets use the Jira API to get and set the various data, you will finally end up creating another Gadget.
If you have a possibility to use the existing market available add on, try them
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/294/timesheet-reports-and-gadgets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Are these existing dashboard and gadget cannot be customized unless the creator release new version?
they can be configured (based on the Jira Query Language) not customized.
Thank you, I have emailed my request and got reply from Mr Andriy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.