Hi,
Maybe a strange question.
First some background on why do want to have certain projects be invisible in the main portal.
I am trying to find a good solution to make the Vote option useful. At the moment it seems that a user is only able to vote on their own requests or the request being shared with him by organization.
We already using the Organization solution to make it easy to automatically share requests between people within the same organization. Adding an additional Organization in the same project will lose the functionality to automatically open issues for Organizations.
The solution I was thinking of is to:
- Create a new Service Management project for all issues we want to collect votes for
- Add one Organization and add all customers
- No issues to create
As there are no issues to create and no knowledge base attached ( I wouldn't know what to put in there) there is no use to have a visible portal as that will be an empty box.
Customers will be able to access the requests to vote on through the request button.
So how do I get this tile off the main portal?
Laura