I need some help from you for support inquiry Jira issue due to unable to search by specify some wording in sprint. I would like to search sprint in “Primary Banking1-R1-Sprint 16” and other sprints but I cant find only some specify team.
I check set the sprint in stories but I found that it already set that team and some of team which setting are the same can be found.
Step to reproduce :
- Go to issues and select search for issues.
- In search bar ,I type : project = ONEAPP AND issuetype = story AND sprint in (14044, 14056, 14038, 13966, 14065, 14042, 14028, 14032, 14002)
Actually, I need to inquiry more that these sprints. I need Sprint in “Primary Banking1-R1-Sprint 16” and “Platform 2: R1-Sprint 16” as well but I can’t find them.
- When I check in Jira board, I found both are active sprint.
Then I would like to know that why I cant find out for some of sprint or how should I resolved them. Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
I have more information.Please contact me : ammaraporn.tha@tmbbank.com