Hello,
I am trying to embed some HTML code for an issuu publication onto my confluence page. I am using confluence version 4.3.7.
Have used the HTML Macro, but that didn't work. Does anyone know how to do this?? Thanks.
The html macros should work for some basic html stuff, so the question is what do you mean by "didn't work"? What did you try, what did you get and what did you expect?
Nic,
I have used Confluence HTML Macro and it says "Unknown macro 'html' ". I expect the publication being displayed on the page in the form of a flipbook (turn pages).
I'd say the "unknown macro" is a bit of a giveaway - you've not got the macro enabled at a guess. Check the addon list.
Nic, I have enable all the modules on the Confluence HTML macro but it still doesn't work. It says "The macro 'html' is unknown. It may have been removed from the system." It's still installed as one of my add-ons.
You can give a try to check if the add-on is actually enabled in the database with the query below, sir:
select BANDANAVALUE from BANDANA where BANDANAKEY = 'plugin.manager.state.Map';
I believe it will be enabled, once you have it displayed in the UI of the add-ons. However, if you find any information related to having the add-on with a false flag, we may consider updating this value.
Regards,
Giuliano
Remember, this is a *read* activity, you can't just set the flag on in the database - addons need to be loaded and initialised, which can only be done as JIRA starts up, or by being enabled in the UI.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.