I have a newly installed Confluence server installation, running with a MySQL 8.0.23 database on Ubuntu 20.04.1. I started with Confluence 7.10.2, and then upgraded it to 7.11.1. The error message below happened both before the upgrade and after.
The atlassian-confluence.log gets full of repeated entries similar to the following:
---------------------------
2021-03-01 13:12:32,383 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: USERS_MIGRATION. Message: java.l>com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.time.LocalDateTime cannot be cast to class java.lang.String (java.time.Lo> at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:112)
at com.atlassian.migration.agent.store.jpa.impl.DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.get(DefaultSessionFactorySupplier.java:65)...
---------------------------
Instead of "USERS_MIGRATION" - it repeats a similar error with "CONFLUENCE_EXPORT" - "DATA_UPLOAD" - "ATTACHMENT_UPLOAD" - "CONFLUENCE_IMPORT" - in sequence, cycling through those errors. They seem to get recorded every 10 seconds or so in the log.
I've searched here in the forums, but can't find this mentioned similarly.
Is this a real actual error, or just a warning? Is there a resolution to clean this up so that the log file is more useful?
If additional information would be useful to help diagnose, please let me know.
Thanks, - Eric