Hi, I need (your) help.
My Use Case:
- I use a general checklist to keep track of several migrations (checklist is a confluence page)
- There is a specific instance of the checkliste for each site to be migrated
- we will migrate approx. 40 sites, i.e there will be 40 instances of the checklist
- to keep track of the status for all asks to be performed, I used tasks to be checked as soon as the task ist done.
- since there are different responsibles for the migration/tasks at each site, the asks do not have any (at)mention part.
My question:
What are the minimal permissions I have to grant to a user of the space that he or she will be able to check the tasks as "done"? Read-Access only does not work, the permission to create new pages works but it gives to many permission to everyone.
Thanks and regards
Robert