I need to update licenses in server environment (jira Software and Service managment)My environment is server and I am setting up a trial data center.When I enter the code I get this error message
Hi @GetConnected Atlassian Support ,
From what I understand you are unable to mix DC licenses and Server licenses on the same environment.
That's most likely why you are getting this error. I assume JSM or another product already has a Server license?
Hi Dirk,
both Jira Software and JSM have server licence,, that we need to update to dc licences.
We get the error when we try to update the license on every application.
What we can do to solve?
@Simone Zoli ,
The below article describes the issue you are having and a workaround with a evaluation license. This should help you resolve the issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/migrate-from-server-to-data-center-993929572.html
If you are trying to add DC licences to a Jira that already has two or three licences, then there's a known problem in that you can't apply a DC licence to one of the applications because the other licences you're not changing (yet) still say Server.
There is a simple workaround though - blank out all the licence keys except the one you are going to apply. You'll then find your DC licence goes in fine and you can add the DC licences for the other application(s) after.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.