I want to change the owner of the organization as I want to close the email of organization owner because it was one of my team member
Hello @Ahmed Attia,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Checking the details of your site, I can see that you are the Org admin and also the main billing and technical contact.
I don’t see any other Cloud site linked to your email address, so I believe you resolved the issue.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you @Angélica Luz ,
I want to change the owner of the organization to another email not the administrator
Hi @Ahmed Attia,
I’m not sure I understood correctly.
You are the only Org administrator, would you like to change your email address to another domain?
Please, give us more information about what you meant by the owner of the organization, because if you are talking about the site sxxxxx-nxxx.atlassian.net, you are the main billing contact, site administrator, and org administrator.
Hi @Angélica Luz
I have an account on jira with an email of ---------->xxx@gmail.com owner of organization -------> AAA
and another account on jira with email-------> yyy@gmail.com
I want to make the account of yyy@gmail.com to be the owner of (not just admin) of AAA Organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.