Hello,
I signed up to Jira software to download it for free but I can't get through the step where I enter my domain name. The thing crash every time (see the capture).
Thank you,
Lisa
Is this Server solution? If so I have to wonder if this is because they have stopped selling Server for any new customers. https://www.atlassian.com/migration/faqs
This is for Cloud Free Jira Software
Thanks Lisa I couldn’t translate the image and you indicated “downloaded” so was unsure. In any event, can you translate the error message ? Ultimately you may need to contact Atlassian Support and if you do likely you will need to do so under the billing question option since you are not yet a customer and intend to be free which does not have official support.
Thank you ! I finally received an email with the creation of the domain.. that was just a bug..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.