Actually I am confused, I mean where to use and which post function I use. Please help me to resolve this issue.
My requirement is like the status of linked issue should change on changing the status of original issue.
You use this on the workflow of the parent issue type. Add a post-function on the relevant transition in the parent. For example if you want your linked issues to change to status In Progress when the parent changes to In Progress you would place the post-function on the parent workflow Start Progress transition.
Ya I placed in the parent workflow transition but its not working.
You'll need to provide more information.
Can you tell me what is happening?
Can you provide a screenshot of the two workflows and a screenshot of the configuration screen of the post-function on the parent workflow.
Will this work for the nfeed type custom fields ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.