Hi,
I sometimes generate long lists of log statements, while debugging scripts used to extract data from spaces, pages, etc...
These are all collected in the atlassian.confluence.log, as I see.
I'm starting to define a specific logger, for later easier reading, but in some cases I'd like to not have those logs recorded at all.
Is there a way to keep seeing them in the console, without writing them in the log file?
The idea is to avoid this log file getting bigger and bigger.
Below an example code, which I'd like to modify obtaining only console viewing
import org.apache.log4j.Logger
import org.apache.log4j.Level
def myLog = Logger.getLogger("Testing Logger")
myLog.setLevel(Level.DEBUG)
myLog.debug("Starting ...")
//Do something
myLog.debug ("Finished.")
Another idea I had in mind was to actually append the log lines as strings in a simple text file to be placed where I want, instead of using the real logger, but I'd like to keep the console visualizazion.
Thanks in advance for any hint.
Ciao, Andrea