Hey Atlassians,
I have a serious problem on Jira Server. We move from Scrum to Kanban Mode and need a Kanban Board that works more or less identically to the Scrum Board. We have a filter that filters just for the project and want to use swimlanes for storys and all other issuetypes as we did before. So we set up the board filter, swimlanes by stories and mapped relevant statuses to columns, everything else is mapped to the kanban backlog. There are Tasks with subtasks that have statuses which are both mapped to columns on the kanban board. Only main-level issuestypes have set fixVersion and those aren't released yet. So this can't be the cause either.

And still not any single subtask is showing up! aaarrrgh - so frustrating!
When I try to debug the config and dive into the boardfilter via issue navigator, the list gives me every subtask as well. So I actually don't think that I need to include "issuetype in (standardIssueTypes(), subTaskIssueTypes())" into the filter. But even desperately did so to proceed with the problem. But we are still out of luck.
- so why are they broken for the swimlane view?
Thanks for quick reply
Cheers
Danny