Hello,
How do I get the list of connected users per day in Jira , in the past 1 month, for example?
Thanks,
Hey @hana ,
I don't think that information is logged anywhere to be honest (or accessible). If it is someone else will most likely point you to it
What you could do is install the following free addon:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223852/license-monitoring-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
What it does is actually monitor your license usage and write that information back to the app (and so probably also in your database). This will not work retroactive but if your use-case allows it this could be what you need in the future
Thank you for your response ,
I installed this addon and it works
Is there a script to extract that i can execute to extract this information by changing the period ?
Regards,
Hi @hana ,
I'm afraid I haven't used it in depth myself so I can't speculate on that.
I would assume that you can gather the information from the DB directly as it will be stored in the tables.
They do have a support portal themselves (the app vendor) so I suggest to try and contact them directly to see what's possible..
https://everit.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/user/login?destination=portal%2F4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.