I have cards set to create every day but are not creating on weekend days. Previously scheduled issues populate unless the population date was on a weekend day. I've updated the board configuration "working days" to all, still having the issue.
What are you using to create these issues? My guess is that automation/script is only doing so on business days.
Ok, first of all I love your icon!I am using the Scheduled Issues feature in the left sidebar menu. I do not manipulate or create scripts for SI.I do wonder if the project schema could be the issue.
Thanks! I’m not familiar with schedule-issues feature. Appears this is unique to server. I did do a quick search in the server docs - schedule-issues . I would think that you would configure the days to schedule under settings > schedule but can’t try myself.
Are your working days configured?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-working-days-938845342.html
If so do the days checked aligned with the ones not working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.