Hi,
Is it possible to dynamically populate auto complete proposals for a text field by the means of JIRA Script Runner? Is there another way to realize this?
Thanks in advance!
I think you need to write own plugin to autocomplete text field with your proposal using javascript. On marketplace there are several plugins that do this for example (in my opinion the best one) issue-template. You need to just select your predefined template (proposal of value) and that all you need to do. You can also autocomplete many others fields not only text field. Here you have documentation.
I hope i have helped you.
Hi Lisa, Some questions to clarify a little bit your scenario... - When would you need to populate the list and from where are those values coming from? - How many entries could that field have?
thank you for your hint. I ended up with writing my own custom field type.
Hi Lisa.
Any chance you could share what you came up with? This sounds like exactly the same thing I am trying to do... would save me reinventing the wheel!
Thanks in advance.
Geoff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.