Hi Folks,
First time posting.
We have been using Jira for a while now and I have just started to get my teeth into configuring it for new business requirements.
I have set up a new project as a Jira Admin for our PMO and we are trying to configure a new Kanban board (add a few extra columns). When we click on Board/Configure, Jira thinks for a bit and then takes you to a page with the top banner and the Atlassian footer but no options to change anything. Also none of the links from the header will respond when you click on them. We don't get an error message. (see attached screen shot)
I have tested the same on a few existing projects and they all have the same problem. For some reason we can't access the configure board page. Apparent according to other users this has been happening for some time but no one has done anything about it.
Has anyone come across this before? Do you know a fix or where I should be looking to see if there is some weird global configuration setting we have missed.
We are running Jira Server (on-Prem) version 8.5.6
