Hi,
after upgrade jira 4.1.2 to jira 5.2.5the decimal separator in the new version is the comma, while in 4.1.2 it was dotI wanted to know how I can change the decimal separator to the point as in the old version?
Thank you in adance
I think the default format is with a ',' so it sounds like you may have customized you last version and perhaps didn't migrate the change across?
Here's KB article on how to edit the number template
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+to+display+a+different+format+for+the+Number+customfield
I want to have the decimal separator "dot" when I write the number in the screenbut jira shows me an error message "3523.65 is an valid number" whene i write "."
According to this issue https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141181/numeric-format-for-custom-field-in-jira , JIRA uses local parameters from the server, but this is not the case,because I changed the parameter "decimal" but the problem perciste on JIRA
For dot as decimal separator use english language either as a Jira default or in user profile.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.