I was trying to configure Azure AD and Atlassian cloud for SAML single sign-on and I thought it configured correctly. But I may have made a mistake, and now am unable to log on with <email redacted by Atlassian Support>
When I try to login as an Atlassian administrator I get the following error:
Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in.
Hmm... we're having trouble logging you in. You'll need to talk to your organization admin - tell them we sent you, and that there appears to be an issue with the identity provider entity ID used for your SAML single sign-on configuration.
I can't login to Support to request help, so I'm hoping a support person in the community will help me out. I am currently unable to log on and am hoping we can get SSO disabled so I can log in and figure out what I did wrong (probably the wrong ID on the URL using the one from statuspage instead is my guess)