Atlassian Constantly updates the UI without providing the user any chance of getting familiarized with the changes. There should be a way for companies to test out the new changes in the sandbox instance before the same gets pushed to production.
well there is actually. It’s called release tracks and available for premium and enterprise.
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/manage-product-release-tracks/
the preview track lets you first see them in a sandbox
I never knew this existed, thanks!
Well it is fairly new. Might even still be in beta or just shipped.
Hi folks, I'm a Product Marketer here at Atlassian and wanted to share that Release Tracks is a fairly new feature we've launched on our Cloud Premium plans. The capability can be accessed via the admin portal > Products > Release Tracks.
The page @Dirk Ronsmans (thanks Dirk!) shared gives a super helpful layout of all the options available so be sure to give that a look.
Once you give that try, let us know what you think! We're always keen to hear how these new features work for customers.
Thanks for chiming in @Dirk Ronsmans
@Shyam , I'm so sorry for missing this post. I had some problems with my notification settings so it slipped my inbox.
I actually just posted a new discussion about release tracks and would love to get some input/feedback on the experience: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Cloud-Change-Management/Got-feedback-on-release-tracks/m-p/1665433#M27.
Feel free to direct your thoughts there! Thanks
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.