Hi,
Does anyone know a query to revtrieve the SEN number from the Jira DB? I have searched the DB, but I can not find the right table.
Cheers.
Hi there,
I don't believe the SEN is actually stored in the database. As I understand it, it's actually encoded in the license hash so it isn't possible to retreive it by accessing the database. So, your options are to either check the JIRA License page or to access the My Atlassian account that is responsible for the license, as described in this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=190481750
If neither of these options are open to you, you can retreive the Server ID using the SQL query provided below and then give that to Atlassian so that we can figure out your SEN from your Server ID.
select * from propertystring where id in (select id from propertyentry where PROPERTY_KEY='jira.sid.key');
All the best,John
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.