Hi folks,
We're setting up Advanced Roadmaps and tried to change the Week Days to be 5 after seeing there were instructions on Atlassian documentation but the path doesn't exist.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/configuring-working-hours-and-days-828785191.html
I want to change 7 to 5! No one should be workin' weekends!
Hi @Lisy Kane I didn't use Advanced Roadmaps for some time, but I found newer documetation (I hope). If it won't help, I can try to install Advanced Roadmaps and give it a try.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/configuring-working-hours-and-days-998651380.html#:~:text=To%20set%20working%20hours%20and%20days%20for%20your%20plan%3A,that%20comprise%20your%20work%20week.
Hi @Lisy Kane ,
The documentation page that you've linked to actually related to the old planning interface (commonly referred to as "Live Plans") which has now been deprecated and will no longer be available after 31st July 2021. If you've created a plan recently then you won't be able to switch to the older interface, but if you already have an old plan that is using the Live Plans interface then you should be seeing the deprecation announcement directly within the product.
Those working days configuration settings are not used by the newer interface and by default it is assumed that people work Monday to Friday and there is currently no way to adjust this. We have had some feedback about the non-working days not being clearly indicated on the timeline, but the capacity and auto-scheduling does not utilise weekends. Hopefully we'll be able to address this in the near future but at the time of writing it is not on our immediate roadmap to do so. We are also looking at iterating on the capacity planning capabilities and are looking at individual capacity management which may include working days and absences - but it's too early to say what and when these changes will be available,
Regards,
Dave
It is so annoying. You know, I need to launch calendar app next to the jira advanced roadmap to check which days are weekend. sooo annoying.
An alternative (and I appreciate that this is a workaround) would be to set dates for the issues using the date fields in the plan rather than dragging and dropping the issues on the timeline. The date picker for those fields will clearly indicate where the weekends are.
Regards,Dave
For me this is a deal breaker, a very basic feature of a planning tool and you admit that it is not currently on the immediate roadmap. Please check if there is a better workaround until it will be fixed.
Thanks,
Amit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.