Good day
Is there a way to get a list of users who have not completed hours in Logtime?I tried to do this using the Tempo application, but at the moment it does not display those users who did not completed hours.
Best Regards,
Olga
Hi @Olga,
currently that is not possible from within Tempo. You could of course do an excel export which can extract the time required and the time logged for you to do a comparison to see who is behind.
I would really like you to submit a feature request in our portal. There are already a couple realated to the same topic. Feel free to vote on those or submit your own.
T-I-13
T-I-469
T-I-322
BR
Thank you for answer, Alexander.
I'm sorry, English isn't my native language.
I meant a situation when employees have 0 hours in logtime.Can I get a list of employees who have hours less than a setting value?
Is that also not possible from Tempo at the moment?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.