Hi, I'm looking to see if it's possible to create a web-item link using ScriptRunner for Confluence where it is a link displayed in a page tree. I'm looking at the documentation below, but I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I'm creating this in Script Fragments, selecting "list-content-tree" as the section it should go in, basing the condition on the space label, and navigating to the desired Confluence page.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.3.3/confluence/fragments/WebItem.html
For context, this is a request from my boss that we be able to have certain pages from his two teams be available in each team's space page trees. While my first instinct is to use the Except macro (and we might do that in the end), he wants to avoid having pages with duplicate/similar names in two spaces.
If anyone has done anyone similar or can tell me that it's not possible to add a web-item in the page tree (not as a space shortcut), I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!