If my source code version repository is Git which is on premise can i run the test on Bamboo cloud? Or do i have migrate my Git to cloud Bitbucket then only i can schedule jobs in a Bamboo cloud?
Hi Ritu, as far as I know there isn't any cloud version of Bamboo.
The most similar thing you can find is the Bitbucket Pipelines offered on Bitbucket Cloud which can be use only if you are using Bitbucket Cloud already.
Regards
HiYou can integrate Git with bamboo, Use the webhook process for Continuous integration. Try to put your ssh key of the Bamboo server in the Git Hub repo. And there is no Bamboo cloud version I think.
Hi,
I am completely blocked on one thing, when executing the repo from bamboo getting the below error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.