is there a way to (automatically) graphically represent (calculated) characteristics (impact / feasibility) per project in a quadrant?
Possibly, but it depends on how you're entering the data that builds into JIRA and what you mean by "quadrant" (area of four, but what area and how are you dividing it? What are the rules and boundaries?)
This is how I'd build this:
Ok, I'm not sure what you're expect from this though. All I can see from that is that you want 10 custom fields with a set of ratings (add 10 select lists or radio buttons, job done) There's no specification for how you want to use this data in any detail. But I suspect you need to do some form of calculations, which are too arbitrary for JIRA to have a general case for. So you'll need to build it yourself. There is a quick decision to make - do it externally (Ferenc has essentially answered that) or build something in JIRA to do it automatically. If it's not a hugely complex output, I'd probably try to do it with a scripted field from the script-runner addon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.