I created a page including multiple type of elements. I would like to export this page into PDF by using Scroll PDF export (Tools->Export to PDF, aka singel page export). (Using of Export Space to PDF is not an option as I would like to have the Documentation Style of the PDF, which is available only for Scroll PDF Export).
Some part of the page should be in the document with smaller font size. I have added the content into a DIV macro and I also added a CSS Sytle where I decreased the font size of this div. The content is OK on the screen. But if I export this page to PDF, then all of the texts are in the same font size.
The question is how can I achieve that the different font sizes get reflected in the PDF export?
It is also good if there is a solution for having this Documentation PDF style by setting Space tools->Look & Feel->PDF Style sheet and using the Export Space to PDF.