I have a customer portal which i built using Refined for JIRA Service Desk.
Now i can see all the requests including subtask into my portal my request table.
I want to hide the subtasks for end user.
Any suggestions please
Hi @achal khawale , could you please expand on your situation and goal. There just isn't sufficient info here to assist.
@achal khawale - hi Achal, if you're using sub-tasks as a request type issue type, you'll need to work with project admins to re-define your requests to use different issue type. (... though I'm unsure that's even possible.) 🤔
If you have completed issues (sub-task issues or just regular issues) that won't disappear from the customer portal view, ensure that any workflow transitions that go to a Done status sets a value in the issue's "Resolution" field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.