Hi everybody,
i have just installed Wiki Editor for JIRA but i have just seen that plugin doesn't apply in free text custo fields.
Is there any way to apply the editor in custom fields?
Is there any planning so future versions apply to custom fields also?
Hello,
I'm the author of this add-on. Sorry for my late answer but I just noticed this question.
The newest version works with all wiki-enabled fields so it should solve your problems.
If you are a plugin vendor you can also use this "goodness" by adding wiki-textfield, or wiki-enabled-textfield class to your textarea. It will be automatically enchanced with wiki editing features.
Cheers,Wojtek
Answers for the questions above where posted in review section of plugin in Marketplace.
May I vote it up somewhere?
Cheers, Mario
Hi Wojtek,
thank you for your fast reply! I noticed, that it is possible now for wiki-enabled fields. That's cool so far.
But my users came to me and asked, if it is possible to have here in that only field the menu for the code snippets. They aren't very familiar with markup and just wand to click click click ... , as you may know.
I'm not a vendor. Can i enabled the menu in any other way especially for this costum field?
Cheers,
Mario
Hello Mario,
It seems that this is wiki-enabled field (I see the blue keyboard icon), the editor should just work with it.
thanks for your response! I installed the new version yesterday. The new release is great. New toolbar and enabled for custom fields, too.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.