I'd like to know if the data center moide of the Jira Service Management is the same of the cloud mode.
Also, can the interface be integrated into each customer software?
Thank you and regards
Hi @Mirko Meloni,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
JSM Data Center and JSM Cloud have their own differences. I don't think there are any doc or place that we can find the complete set of differences.
Are you asking if we can integrate JSM Data Center to JSM Cloud? Yes, we can via Application Link. Do keep in mind that, this integration does not sync data (such as Jira issues, users or etc.) between them.
I hope that this helps.
Thanks,Moga
>I'd like to know if the data center moide of the Jira Service Management is the same of the cloud mode.
I am not sure what you mean by "mode". I would say that JSM Server/DC and JSM Cloud are very different pieces of software and although they do the same thing, they do it very differently.
>Also, can the interface be integrated into each customer software?
What do you mean by "integrated"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.