I'm trying to track the time a comment has been made on a ticket. Basically, I want to know if the ticket was commented within 4 hours after the last comment. Otherwise, it's a breach. Any idea how I can do this?
Made use of multiple filters to make this work.
There is no way to search issues based on the time between comments. You can search issues where a comment was added after a given time, in the last N hours etc but that's it.
You can't find issues where a comment was added N hours after the last comment.
project = "HR Technology" AND client = 655599 AND priority in (Critical, Major) AND "Time to first response" = completed() AND updated <= -2h AND status = Open AND "Time to resolution" = running() AND assignee in membersOf(GCS)
That is what I'm currently using to get tickets that were not updated for more than 2hrs. Is there an alternative to this?
I was hoping to utilize commentedOnDate or commentedAfterDate. But it does not give me the expected results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.