We upgraded from JIRA 5.3 to JIRA 6.3 and now notice that the ability to enter a custom file path to an icon is no longer present in the 'Edit Issue Type' screen.
Are the icons we were using (were placed on our server) now invalid?
We had a lot of icons available, but now we seem to be limited to what JIRA has by default again.
Does 6.3 behave like 5.3 in that, if I were to change it on my machine by browsing to a custom icon, it would not change for everyone else, or would everyone see that change now?
EDIT:
So the custom icons we put on the server on our own are now moved to the same folder as the JIRA default icons?
If that's true, why can I not see them in the selections window?
EDIT2:
We had custom icons that we had put on and used successfully in JIRA 5.3 but have now upgraded to JIRA 6.3.7. Those icons should still be there, and we can check that. Let me try wording this to where I get to the heart of what I am asking:
Question #1: If custom icons are present on the JIRA server, should they display in the pop-up that shows all the icons that are available?
Question #2: If the answer to Question #1 is no, how do I enter a path to those icons when JIRA 6.3 does not give me that option? All it allows is for someone to select from the list of icons shown in the pop-up or to browse to an icon on your local PC (2 out of the 3 options that were available in JIRA 5.3).