Hello all,
First post and I’m guessing like a lot of members here I joined after my company introduced me to their Confluence Server project (I already worked out we’re on Server, not Cloud). So far it’s been great. I’m loving being able to capture thoughts, full blown processes and track projects on Confluence. Inevitably though, I have a question...
I’m hoping this is as easy a question to answer as it is to ask - can you hide or reveal elements of a Confluence page based upon a user’s actions? In this case I’m thinking of a radio button or checkbox selection.
The general idea is that with a single page I can create an upgrade guide for multiple versions of our software. The various steps in the upgrade might be relevant to one or more versions of the software. If we created a set of radio buttons at the top of the page (one for each version of the software) then the reader could make a selection to indicate which version they are interested in upgrading. The tagged upgrade steps on the rest of the page could then be rendered visible or invisible based on their tags.
There seems to be the ability to hide and reveal page contents based on user ID or priority (as discussed here and elsewhere community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/hide-content-on-a-page/qaq-p/172703) but that’s not quite what I’m after.
Obviously if my search-fu is weak then simply point me to the correct answer rather than repeating it. Failing that, any advice would be most welcome!
Thanks in advance,
Andy