Hello community,
I use scriptrunner to automate a lot of processes in Jira. Thanks a lot for this great addon to Jira.
But now I come up with a question: I want to add a new web item (with a web section and more web items) in the top navigation menu.
I used the tutorial https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/WebItem.html to do this and it works perfectly. But now I want to translate the menu text depending on the users locale.
So my next try was to use the Web Item Provider Built-In Script (https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/WebItemProvider.html). I can code the label depending on the user setting, but now I cannot choose the created web item as parent for the web section (the dropdown doesn't list the key from the web item provider).
So either I use the web item but without menu text translation or I use the web item provider with menu text translation but without any chance to integrate further items (here: web section) as children of the web item.
My problem is, I need both
Do you have any ideas?
I use Jira 8.13.3 (Server / self hosted) and Scriptrunner 6.18.0.
Thank you for your replies.