Hi!
We are using cloud. Our agents use one service desk project to support our clients. The agents provide support in multiple languages, as we have customers in many countries.
I started to introducing a knowledge base and I need a good service desk portal, but after reading many articles, it looks like not possible to do what I need. Here is why:
- The customer portal can be translated, but the knowledge base can not. So to have our clients a self service KB in the portal I need as many SD project as many language I support. Why I need this? Because only one portal can be configured for a single project. At this point SD portal language support become an useless feature...
- OK, so I create more SD projects. But because service desk is designed to work with queues, and queues are work inside the project only (This queue is already filtered by:), my agents require to monitor multiple queues. This will not work as we support many languages... The second problem: we need to manage multiple projects, and this is a pain...
- Next I was thinking about to have a Kanban Board, and collect all issues into a single place. Documentation says it is a Software project feature, and SD will not fully supported. Also I need to create the board on my personal profile, so I'm not sure it is a good Idea to attach it to a person.
So the question: How can I set up a customer service in the right way, where I have customers in many languages, my agents supports them also in many languages and I want to have the knowledge base feature in their languages as well, and also the portal in multiple language?