In JIRA one can add Google Analytics tags within Annoucement banner via <myjira.com>/secure/admin/EditAnnouncementBanner!default.jspa
How do I apply GA tags in Stash?
For Stash, I have just put together: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/google-analytics-plugin .
I have built and attached a binary of this plugin here https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/google-analytics-plugin/downloads
Please let me know if this works, and I will consider adding this to the marketplace.
Please note however that this is an unsupported plugin. Its open source so feel free to provide any improvements via a PR to the above repository.
Cheers,
Nick
Awesome! Will check it out and let you know how it went. Thanks.
We are looking for the same capability. Can anyone from Atlassian help?
Works fine, Nick. Thanks heaps. Should be included in marketplace.
Nick: So I installed it using the UPM (uploaded the binary you shared). Configured the Tracking ID. I did all this less than 4 hrs ago. I was hoping to see the data in Google Analytics, at least in the real time section. Any idea how long it would take before the data starts showing up??
Nick:
Thanks a bunch. Installed the plugin and GA is showing the data. Yay!
Quick question: We also have a Crucible install. Can I use the plugin you talk about here:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/227708
Is there an updated version? Or should the version highlighted in the article above the latest?
Cheers
Anand
Hi Nick,
The plugin looks like is not available anymore.
Is there any new location or Bitbucket server alternative?
Many Thanks,
Antonio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.