I saw in survey permissions that you can list users or groups for who is authorized to vote but can you make it open to the public?
Thanks,
DB
Hi @David ,
could you provide a bit more detail on what "public" means? Do you mean anonymous users or the possibility that any logged-in user can vote?
From a technical viewpoint, we will not be able to provide the option to vote for anonymous users anytime soon.
If you refer to "public = any logged-in user", then this is something we did not consider. I've created a story for this suggestion https://tngtech.atlassian.net/browse/SURVEY-724.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Best,Dennis
Hi Dennis,
Thanks for your quick response.
Yes, my user was thinking for anonymous access.
I searched your documentation and there was no mention of it anywhere. It may be a good informative idea to add a simple sentence explaining this in the permission area.
Note: I could not vote for the issue you created above.
@Dennis Fischer is there any update? I have the same feature request as @David.
Hi @rafael.adler,
If you refer to voting for anonymous users, we currently do not offer this functionality. Also, we have no plans to offer this functionality anytime soon.
Could you please tell us a bit more about your use case? If such a survey type would be available, the survey would be anonymous and anybody would be able to complete the survey multiple times.
Best,Matthias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.