What are your favorite Marketplace apps, paid or free?
I'll start - two of my favorite apps right now are:
Hi @Dave LIAO
My top five is:
1.- Tempo
2.- EazyBI
3.- Comala Document
4.- Composition Tabs
5.- Domat
Cheers
@Vero Rivas - I love eazyBI - I'm playing with sparklines from their latest release. And glad Domat is part of your top 5!
What's Composition Tabs? Never heard of it, will have to take a look...
Composition Tabs is for Confluence
It allows you to organize the information in a more visible way without much scrolling with endless pages of information
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/245/composition-tabs-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Oh neat - their card view reminds me of another add-on I've used in the past (one that didn't play too great another space styling tool, if I remember right).
I like the below apps:
1. Jira Automation (since the time when it was not a part of Jira Cloud package)
2. Jira Suite Utilities
3. Team Calendars for Confluence
4. Draw.io for Confluence
5. Refined for Confluence.
@Taranjeet Singh - yaaas! I remember seeing Automation Lite on every single Jira Server instance back in the day.
True, you know it!
CQL Search is my new go-to install for testing cloud migrations. The ability to get a list of all pages using specific macros really helps and it is free.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.