Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Jira
Trying to execute my autotransition on a Post Function
numidia chennoub
Hello;
I work on jira 2.5.4 and katl-commons 2.5.14 auto transitions are running successfully in old projects. By making changes in one project the auto transition works well in the case of a service. but when I try to run it on a post function it doesn't work. The autotransition has no condition and no validator and i use the id transition to call it (like: autotransition(211,key,true)).
PS: I have no access to the server so I can't see the logs file.I reproduced the same environment in my personal machine and log in I have this:
Validation failed . Autotransition not Executed . Could not determine from charset name >> <<
Accepted answers
All comments
khadidja tetbir
Hi;
I have the same problem. Any help please.
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
jira